Office and HR Administrator - Oxford
This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic, rapidly-growing, global business specializing in sustainability services and solutions, founded on the belief that sustainable business practices are at the heart of long-term commercial success.
At Anthesis we value both the well being and the professional development of our people by doing our best to make Anthesis a great place to work. Our identity, values, and the quality of our work are vested in our people and we want you to thrive, develop and succeed here.
As an equal opportunities’ employer, we value diversity in our workforce and make our decisions based on skills and experience - the only thing that differentiates you is your talent and the value you bring. We understand that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results by inspiring our thinking, challenging our solutions and enhancing our culture.
This is a pivotal role for both the Oxford office and the entire UK business, this role will support the UK administration teams and the Oxford office. The role will be extremely varied with responsibilities for administration, recruitment admin, on-boarding and leavers processes and admin, facilities management and general administration.
You will assist the Admin and HR teams with the administration of the starters and leavers process and administer the recruitment process for the UK Teams.
You will be expected to take ownership of the facilities management of the Oxford
office and work alongside the London and Bristol administrators to streamline internal
processes and deliver seamless support to the UK business.
- Administer the recruitment process for the UK divisions including monitoring the recruitment inbox, organising interviews, advertising and engagement with internal business stakeholders on open roles, and liaising with potential candidates
- Administer the process of on-boarding new starters including liaising with IT team on new equipment, drafting staff contracts, setting up training, and inductions on first week
- Maintain database of IT and software equipment across all offices, liaising with our IT team to procure new equipment when required
- Oxford office facilities and meeting room management
- Basic office tech support as required (desirable)
- Maintain and manage phone and conference call systems within UK offices
- General administration for UK business
- Maintain Admin resource hub on SharePoint
- Client-facing and internal events management
- Record maintenance for office energy consumption for EMS compliance
Our ideal candidate will be someone who really wants to flourish in a forward thinking and ever-changing environment at the leading edge of sustainability.
Anthesis is an equal opportunity employer. The aim of our policy is to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To apply please submit your resume and a cover letter as attachments by email email@example.com , citing Office and HR Admin in the subject of the email
Applications that do not cite the job reference in the subject line may not be viewed. Applications must address the above listed skills and experience requirements.
Full Times 37.5 hours per week
Pension: 3% employer contribution / 5% employee contribution
Holiday: 25 days allocation on top of bank holidays and a day off for your birthday, with 3 mandatory days to be taken during Christmas closure