About our Business
Our operations in Finland provide strategic advisory, transaction and sustainability services. The team specializes in transaction and corporate services and can manage and coordinate an Environmental Due Diligence (EDD) project for you anywhere in the world. Our traditional EDD assessments can be complemented with tailored and focused Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) reviews, and in-depth issue-specific assessments.
We support you pre, during and post-acquisition, and pre and during exit. Together with our sustainability advisory and communications and product and supply chain specialists, we can help you increase the value of your company and make you a global leader in your sector.
- Merger and acquisition (M&A) EDD (can be complemented with initial and in-depth ESG reviews)
- Strategic Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) corporate advisory
- EHS compliance assessments
- Environmental liability assessments
- Property EDD (can be complemented with limited ESG reviews)
- Site solutions (site investigations and remediation, and site closures)
- EHS permitting and regulatory support assistance
- Sustainability strategy development
- Supply chain
- Resource management
- Product stewardship and chemical management
Explore Our Related Content