Middle East – Asbestos Management
Asbestos and other hazardous materials can present health and safety risks to your employees and external stakeholders. If not managed appropriately, hazardous materials can also result in a significant financial liability, as well as resulting in your operations contravening legislative requirements.
We have the capacity to provide a wide range of asbestos materials management services to mitigate the health and safety, legal and financial risks that may be presented by hazardous materials.
Our team of asbestos and hazardous materials management professionals are based in the United Arab Emirates and hold internationally recognized qualifications, have a solid track record and conduct assessments and audits in accordance with industry best practice.
- Asbestos management, refurbishment and demolition surveys (Formerly Type 2 and Type 3 Asbestos surveys)
- Asbestos Management Plans
- Asbestos Supervising Consultant services including asbestos removal supervision, auditing and independent verification
- Asbestos removal project technical specification
- Airborne fibre monitoring
- Asbestos Contaminated Land Remediation Management
- Hazardous and Deleterious Materials Assessments and Inspections (Including PCBs, Lead, Man Made Mineral Fibre, CFCs, HCFCs, Heavy metals, Cadmium/Mercury/Nickel).
For any additional enquiries relating to our asbestos management services, please view our micro site.