Our ambition has always remained the same. To make sustainability happen.
Since launching in 2013, we’ve worked with thousands of organisations to develop, manage and promote their social and environmental activities. And we’ve proved that sustainability and commercial success go hand in hand.
But being environmentally friendly isn’t just a business strategy; each individual at Anthesis is personally committed to sustainability and actively looks for ways to make a difference. It’s what we call the Spirit of Anthesis. A sharing of values, a commonality in the way we operate, a determination to play a part in the decisive decade. This empowers and motivates our talented teams to deliver value and drive impact through our clients.
Our values and our acute interest in our clients’ needs provide the ingredients to make exciting things happen. Learn about our values and we look forward to talking to you if you also share these too:
- Trust: We want our clients to believe, and have confidence in, our integrity, reliability, and fairness. We have a responsibility to earn and maintain in all our relationships.
- Empowerment: We support our clients throughout their sustainability journey, emotionally as well as practically. We give them the guidance, evidence and tools they need to make difficult decisions and take positive actions.
- Mutual respect: We treat our clients as we would like to treated ourselves. So we listen as much as we talk. Share opinions without the fear of judgement. And we show, and expect, consideration and professionalism in all interactions.
- Shared interest: We make sure we only employ people who are committed to making change happen. People who care about creating a more productive and resilient world, in and out of work. That way we know our advice and support comes from the heart as well as the head.
- Altruism: Our priority is our planet. We put that above our own wants and needs.