Agricultural practices for sustainability
Agriculture faces unprecedented economic, environmental and societal risks that if not adequately addressed will present significant challenges to how we meet the demands of a growing population. But where there are challenges there are also opportunities. The companies and organisations leading the way in adopting sustainable agricultural practices are prospering through improved security of raw material supply, value chain efficiencies, business growth and positive brand recognition.
Our worldwide team of sustainability experts works with clients to build the business case for sustainable agriculture. We prioritise risks, plan for implementation, engage stakeholders, develop software and tools, and provide science-based metrics to measure success.
How we do it
- Building the business case for sustainable agriculture – we support clients in defining what agricultural leadership means to their business through strategy development, workshops, benchmarking and policy reviews.
- Risk prioritisation – we enable clients to prioritise their biggest agricultural risks through hotspot analysis, scenario planning and materiality assessments.
- Tool creation – we develop bespoke tools and software to enable clients to evidence their impacts at scale, such as the Cool Farm Tool.
- Measuring success – we develop and adopt science-based metrics, the UN SDGs and frameworks to support clients report progress.
- Stakeholder engagement – we create an enabling environment and facilitate system-wide critical thinking and innovation.
- Implementation – we help businesses implement our recommendations efficiently and effectively.
With expertise in fields as diverse as waste resources and sustainable chemistry as well as sustainable agriculture, our team brings in-depth knowledge to every project.
Learn more about how we support sustainability in the Agriculture & Food Sector
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.