As the construction sector transitions to a low-carbon and low-emission economy, you have a major role to play in not just what kind of future is built but how it’s built too.
What Future Do You Want to Build?
Engaging with the sustainability agenda is vital for those who want to keep ahead of regulation, meet industry expectations and find new innovations. The benefits this brings to you are: increased building efficiency, better use of resources and material choices, less waste and greater financial savings.
Improvements Across the Built Environment Lifecycle
Our services provide positive impacts across the full built environment lifecycle, including: early strategy definition and planning, design and construction, operation and maintenance, and decommissioning.
Our guide takes a closer look at the precise areas where you can make improvements with support from our knowledge and in-house expertise. We can help you to:
- Cut carbon and save energy
- Reduce waste and manage resources more efficiently
- Manufacture sustainable materials and use responsible products
- Reach the right standards and certification
- Assess business risks and conduct environmental due diligence
- Communicate your practices and performance effectively
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.