Do you want to be part of a leading consultancy in offering solutions and services for global sustainability? If, like us, you also believe that sustainability is the key to caring for our planet, Anthesis Lavola is your company! Join our team of experts and work to make it a reality!
You will join the Corporate Transactions and Services solution and your role will focus on assessing companies’ environmental liabilities with the support of a multidisciplinary team. The projects and clients will cover multiple industries, from companies listed on the IBEX35 to boutique brands, which require commitment from customers and their suppliers around the world.
We want you to know that …
At Anthesis Lavola we value diversity in all its forms and understand it as part of our culture and values. Empowerment and respect for the individuality of each one is for us the spark of innovation and true inclusiveness that strengthens growth and the achievement of team goals. At Anthesis Lavola, the difference is your own talent and the value you share with the team.
Why would you delight us?
At Anthesis Lavola we firmly believe that each person is a unique talent, which is why we are looking for a proactive person who wants to grow and who is committed to the sustainable transformation of the next decade. The UN is clear, the “decisive decade” awaits us, are you aiming for a sustainable revolution?
What will you do in your day to day life?
- Carrying out environmental assessment projects that assess the possible risks of environmental responsibility and the operational and compliance status of organizations, in particular Due Diligence Mediambientals (EDD).
- Carry out environmental compliance assessments in industrial and commercial facilities and implement corrective monitoring actions to ensure compliance with current European, national and local regulations.
- Carry out research related to ongoing projects; collect and analyse data; write reports and technical documents with the available information.
- Work on projects to assess the environmental, social and corporate governance and sustainability of companies (ESG) in transactional processes.
- Support in the preparation of content for proposals and marketing materials.
- Collaborate with sustainability experts and global technical consultants from Anthesis, not only to deliver large projects but also to support the development of new service areas and innovative products for our customers.
What are the benefits of working with us?
We offer you:
- Be part of a company with the B Corp seal ™ where we take care of our environmental, cultural and social impact through our values and commitment to the environment.
- Be part of a team that works to achieve a more sustainable world.
- Pleasant work environment with even more welcoming and motivating colleagues.
- Inclusive culture and diversity, because everyone is unique, and we want to hear your ideas.
- Personalized projection and professional career so that you get your best version.
- Continuing education and international training resources at your fingertips. At Anthesis Academy you will have access to various resources in English so that you can boost sustainability and acquire new management skills and knowledge in your industry.
- Teleworking, a sustainable way of working.
- Job stability and professional growth so that nothing stops you from succeeding.
- International opportunities and global networking.
- Participation in initiative projects and social responsibility
- Full day with flexible hours, Monday to Thursday from 8am to 5pm and Fridays from 8am to 3pm.
- 4 weeks of intensive work in summer. You will work from 8am to 3pm and enjoy summer afternoons.
- Remuneration negotiable according to the experience provided.
- Flexible remuneration (medical insurance, childcare, food and / or transport ticket).
- Immediate incorporation. We look forward to seeing you in our Barcelona office, in the Ecoedifici de Manlleu or in the Madrid office.
And you, what impact will you leave?