- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 5+ years’ experience in relevant work experience
- In-depth knowledge of Python
- Experience of Django framework
- Self-motivation and curiosity
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Able to work independently
- Experience of traceability systems, natural resource management and/or the waste sector an advantage
Anthesis is the Sustainability Activator. We believe that transformative, cross-sectoral action is required to rise to the challenge of the Decisive Decade, and we exist to make sustainability happen.
Our company brings together the largest dedicated group of sustainability experts in the world, working with more than eight hundred clients, across seventeen countries. Our team combines broad and deep sustainability expertise with the commercial and operational capabilities it takes to deliver real change. Our culture is founded on the empowerment of great people, working in agile teams, in a high-ownership, high-accountability environment.
We are proud of what we have achieved so far with Anthesis, but we know we have a duty and an opportunity to contribute much more. Our success will depend on attracting, empowering and growing world-class leaders who can help to harness our capabilities and resources for transformational shared value creation.
At Anthesis we value both the wellbeing and the professional development of our people by doing our best to make Anthesis a great place to work. Our identity, values, and the quality of our work are vested in our people and we want you to thrive, develop and succeed here.
- Developer or Lead developer (depending on experience) for selected Python/Django applications, including supporting the Product Owner and other stakeholders, as required, on specification and design issues
- Design of the software architecture
- Assisting with support and development for other projects, as required
- Presenting ideas for system improvements
- Analysing user requirements
- Working closely with other staff, such as product owners, graphic artists, UX designers, other developers, systems analysts and sales and marketing professionals
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Maintaining systems once they are up and running
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
Our ideal candidate will be someone who really wants to flourish in a technical analytics environment at the leading edge of sustainability.
As an equal opportunity’s employer, we value diversity in our workforce and make our decisions based on skills and experience – the only thing that differentiates you is your talent and the value you bring. We understand that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results by inspiring our thinking, challenging our solutions and enhancing our culture.