Anthesis has the capability to support your business in identifying energy generation opportunities. There are numerous reasons for considering energy generation, either on- or off-site, whether it’s building operational resilience, seeking to reduce peak charges, or taking advantage of export opportunities.
We have strategic relationships with third party sources of finance that allow us to develop fully funded packages of technologies that provide demand management and energy supply, leaving capital in place while providing the benefits of improved energy performance and an off grid supply to your business
Our consultants, chartered engineers and project managers are experienced at designing and delivering packages of mechanical and electrical generation technologies in a range of commercial environments.
Our services include
- Full design and build for packages of energy generation technologies such as
- Feasibility assessment and options appraisals to identify suitable combinations of technologies
- Techno-economic modelling to determine the optimal returns on investment
- Power Purchase Agreements (PPA) that allow cost effective compliance with corporate targets on renewables
- Mechanical and electrical designs, from outline to detailed specifications
- Support with tender development, procurement, installation and commissioning
- Design, install and optimization of plant rooms for cost and carbon savings
- Heat networks optimization to improve the efficiency and resilience of energy systems for both residential and commercial buildings
- District heating projects from concept to operation to be financially viable and meet local authority objectives
- Technical due diligence