In a world of changing legislation and increased public interest around corporate social responsibility (CSR), understanding potential environmental, health and safety (EHS) liabilities and risks is increasingly important.
At Anthesis, we have a thorough understanding of EHS agendas, policies, regulations and cultural issues. Our team can deliver both local and global programs to help you understand your responsibilities and communicate outcomes in clear, non-technical language. We offer bespoke EHS solutions across a broad range of solutions.
We deliver EHS compliance programs and services both globally and locally, including audit and assurance programs in line with legislation and corporate policies. We also benchmark against industry best practices – and can use the information we gather about EHS and CSR practices to assess the suitability of vendors.
Our management system services go hand in hand with our focus on EHS risk compliance and are delivered for corporates across a diverse range of sectors.
Software and Systems
Our software and systems team have vast experience across EHS systems design and implementation, business process operations and consulting. We offer enterprise systems implementation for SAP EHSM and Oracle PG&C, as well as utilizing our own tools such as Anthesis Compliance Data Collection (ACDC) and Anthesis Compliance Suite (ACS).
What Makes Us Different
- Our world-class EHS capabilities, experience and knowledge, backed up by over 450 colleagues and the wider capabilities of Anthesis Group.
- Our strong network of subcontractors and partners.
- Global team distribution, enabling best practice and on-the-ground support where you need it.
- End-to-end EHS support, including legal and commercial understanding and technical solutions.
- Agile delivery of bespoke solutions.
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.