In this Activating Sustainability episode, our host Chris Peterson is joined by Anthesis Energy leaders Ben Lynch and Agneta Persson to discuss the transformational change required to shift a historically stable, reliable and conservative energy industry into new renewable business models to reduce carbon emissions by 50% in the next 10 years.
Listen on Apple PodcastsListen on SpotifyListen on Google Podcasts
Join them, as they explore:
- Progress on decarbonising the industry and the improving business case for energy efficiency
- Challenges and opportunities for businesses within the global energy system
- The impact of the electrification of transport
- The socio-economic benefits of energy efficiency
- Variable approaches to addressing the future of energy across different countries and geopolitical landscapes
If you have any feedback on the podcast, get in touch with our host Chris Peterson at: Chris.Peterson@anthesisgroup.com
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.