In this Activating Sustainability episode, our host Chris Peterson is joined by CEO of North America, Chantelle Ludski, and Managing Director of Europe, Middle East, and Latin America (EMELA), Brad Blundell, to discuss key achievements, growth opportunities, and what keeps them motivated in the sustainability world in 2022.
Listen on Apple PodcastsListen on SpotifyListen on Google Podcasts
” The first and most important step to take is … be curious, and start the conversation”
Join them, as they explore:
- ESG as a key driver for financial services and clients
- Larry Fink’s Annual 2022 letter
- Net Zero as a growth factor for achieving SBTs
- Activation journey with food retailers led by Anthesis Provision Coalition
- Key achievements in the education, innovation, and technology sectors
If you have any feedback on the podcast, get in touch with our host Chris Peterson at: Chris.Peterson@anthesisgroup.com
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.