In this Activating Sustainability episode, our host Chris Peterson is joined by Lemis Tarajano, Director of Product Sustainability and Green Chemistry at Anthesis, and Ana Espinosa, Packaging Sustainability Manager, to share their insights on sustainable product design.
Listen on Apple PodcastsListen on SpotifyListen on Google Podcasts
Join them as they explore:
- Disruptive-transformational business models
- Sustainable design metrics
- Life cycle design thinking
- Multi-functional collaboration within and across companies
- Human nature as a driver of disruptive change
If you have any feedback on the podcast, get in touch with our host Chris Peterson at: Chris.Peterson@anthesisgroup.com.
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.
Middle EastUnited Arab Emirates