In this Activating Sustainability episode, our host Chris Peterson is joined by Paul Crewe, Chief Sustainability Officer at Anthesis, to discuss the latest IPCC AR6 report that was released on March 20th.
Listen on Apple PodcastsListen on SpotifyListen on Google Podcasts
Join them as they explore:
- What the IPCC report entails
- Why people should care about this latest IPCC report
- Outcome of the report for organizations and individuals
If you have any feedback on the podcast, get in touch with our host Chris Peterson at: Chris.Peterson@anthesisgroup.com
“The challenges that we face are everywhere and quite often. It’s easy for us in our own worlds to think it’s always somebody else’s problems… [but] it’s all of our problems and we all have a really important part to play in making decisions based upon scientific evidence.”
Inside the episode
- “Global warming is more likely than not in the near term to reach a one and a half degrees c rise; now that is unequivocal, but it’s not hypothetical. This is science telling us that that’s going to happen.”
- “Humanity – us as human beings – have the tools to curb and adapt to climate change but we haven’t necessary got the political will to do so and that window is closing so we absolutely need to act now.”
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, Australia, Switzerland, Singapore, the Philippines and the Middle East.