Find The Adventure of Sustainable Performance: Beyond ESG Compliance to Leadership in the New Era on Amazon.
In this Activating Sustainability episode, our host Chris Peterson is joined by Stuart McLachlan, Founder & CEO, and Dean Sanders, Director, to discuss their recently published book: The Adventure of Sustainable Performance: Beyond ESG Compliance to Leadership in the New Era.
Listen on Apple PodcastsListen on SpotifyListen on Google Podcasts
Join them as they explore:
- Reasons behind writing the book
- The story behind “canoeing under elephants”
- Key guidelines and concepts the book outlines
- Extra insights from the authors not found in the book
If you have any feedback on the podcast, get in touch with our host Chris Peterson at: Chris.Peterson@anthesisgroup.com
“But there is no doubt that the world has woken up to the reality of this crisis in the last three or four years. And as a result of that, now we have a rapidly changing regulatory landscape.”
Inside the episode
- “And we hope it means that leaders will look at this and it will help them approach ESG and sustainability in a different mindset than they might not have done had we not had the chance to get this out there.”
- “But at some point in this transition zone that we’re stepping into now, we have to get beyond the sort of the paralysis of the client’s stage that so many organizations and leaders are in at the moment into a place where we recognize that there’s fantastic opportunity for the creation of new value and to reimagine and redesign the monitoring system to the next era.”
- “I’ve said to my kids, what a time to be alive, because for most of my career, I’ve had to work in broken models and systems, and make the best you can, knowing that they are broken. And now actually those models and systems are breaking down, now the next generation has got the opportunity to fix it.”
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, Australia, Switzerland, Singapore, the Philippines and the Middle East.