Subscribe to receive the latest episodes
Exploring early careers in the waste and resource industry with Emma Hampsey
In the sixth episode of the Wise Women in Waste podcast series, our podcast hosts are joined by Emma Hampsey, Consultant in Anthesis’ Sustainable Production and Consumption team. This episode will explore Emma’s early career development at Anthesis, her background in marine biology and the work she has been involved with in circular economy.
Discussion highlights include:
- Researching the packaging landscapes from waste infrastructure to waste collections
- How regulations are driving businesses to adopt sustainability and packaging strategies
- The importance of diversity and inclusion in the industry
- The opportunities of digital learning to develop early careers
- The new consultation reforms of extended producer responsibility in the UK
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, Australia, Switzerland, Singapore, the Philippines and the Middle East.