Do you want to be part of a leading consultancy in offering solutions and services for global sustainability? If, like us, you also believe that sustainability is the key to caring for our planet, Anthesis Lavola is your company! Join our team of experts and work to make it a reality!
You will join the Corporate Transactions and Services solution and your role will focus on conducting merge and acquisitions environmental, health and safety assessments, as well as corporate environmental, social and governance evaluations, with the support of a multidisciplinary team. The projects and clients will cover multiple industries, from companies listed on the IBEX35 to boutique brands, which require commitment from customers and their suppliers around the world.
We want you to know that …
At Anthesis Lavola we value diversity in all its forms and understand it as part of our culture and values. Empowerment and respect for the individuality of each one is for us the spark of innovation and true inclusiveness that strengthens growth and the achievement of team goals. At Anthesis Lavola, the difference is your own talent and the value you share with the team.
Why would you delight us?
At Anthesis Lavola we firmly believe that each person is a unique talent, which is why we are looking for a proactive person who wants to grow and who is committed to the sustainable transformation of the next decade. The UN is clear, the «decisive decade» awaits us, are you aiming for a sustainable revolution?
What will you do in your day to day life?
- Carrying out environmental assessment projects that assess the possible risks of environmental responsibility and the operational and compliance status of organizations, in particular Environmental, Health and Safety Due Diligence (EHS DD).
- Carry out environmental compliance assessments in industrial and commercial facilities and implement corrective monitoring actions to ensure compliance with current European, national and local regulations.
- Carry out research related to ongoing projects; collect and analyse data; write reports and technical documents with the available information.
- Work on projects to assess the environmental, social and corporate governance and sustainability of companies (ESG) in transactional processes for clients in the financial sector.
- Support in the preparation of content for proposals and marketing materials.
- Collaborate with sustainability experts and global technical consultants from Anthesis Group, not only to deliver large projects but also to support the development of new service areas and innovative products for our customers.
What are the benefits of working with us?
Our Anthesis Spirit is characterized by promoting talent and turning our team into activators of change. For this reason, at Anthesis Lavola we are committed to your talent and offer you a series of advantages that make your development possible and guarantee that nothing stops you on your path to success.
- Become part of a sustainability consultancy with the B Corp™ seal, a sign of our commitment to drive positive environmental, cultural and social impact.
- Join a team where you will be the engine of change and the great bet to achieve a better world. You will join an unbeatable team, full of talent, commitment and passion, who represent our values and who will welcome you with great enthusiasm in a motivating and cooperative environment.
- Participate in an inclusive culture, where diversity represents us because everyone is unique and we want to hear your ideas.
- Non-stop professional development. We propose an adventure full of challenges that will make you love your job more every day. For this reason we offer you a continuous evaluation and the necessary resources so that you can achieve your best version.
- Learn whenever you want with our continuous training plans and the international training resources that we make available to you.
- Improve your English with Anthesis Lavola! We compensate you a percentage of the cost of your English studies.
- Participate in projects of initiative and social responsibility. Join us and contribute your value!
- Enjoy international opportunities and grow your professional networking.
- Sign up for teleworking, a more sustainable and flexible way of working. In summer you will also enjoy 100% teleworking during July and August from wherever you want so that you can get the most out of the summer. Are you from the beach or the mountains?
- Enjoy your vacation days whenever you want.
- Take advantage of free summer afternoons. You will have six weeks of free-choice intensive workdays between the months of June and September.
- Grow in our team! So that nothing stops you from achieving your objectives, we offer you an indefinite contract and thus guarantee your job stability with us.
- He works full-time with a flexible schedule (8-9am to 5-6pm) and on Fridays he enjoys an intensive day (8-15h).
- Join one of our offices located in Barcelona or Manlleu.
- The day of your anniversary enjoy it, we give you the day of vacation.
- We value your remuneration with you, taking into account the experience, skills and spirit of improvement that you will bring to the team. We want our proposal to captivate you!
- Take advantage of our voluntary Flexible Remuneration Plan (medical insurance, nursery, food and/or transport ticket) and save personal income tax so that you can invest it in what you really want.
- We take great care of your well-being, for this reason we put at your disposal various resources that take care of your physical and mental health. Count on us!
- At Anthesis Lavola we are a team! Participate in our teambuilding activities and let’s continue adding.
- Being B Corp™ also has a prize! Access our catalog of discounts and exclusive offers.
- Join our corporate volunteers to make a big impact together.
- Your talent and values will be recognized in our Innovation Awards and the Anthesis Spirit Award.
And you, what impact do you want to leave?