Businesses are under increasing pressure to report on and improve their ESG.
We have long helped corporate businesses to respond to the sustainability agenda through their ESG management and reporting strategies. As a result, we have been able to communicate their success, including when viewed through the lens of ESG ratings such as MSCI and S&P.
ESG Services for Businesses
Anthesis assist corporate clients to set and strengthen ESG criteria. Our team can support you to:
- Set an ESG / Sustainability Strategy
- Understand your materiality
- Prepare an ESG or Sustainability Report
- Mitigate Climate Risk / TCFD
- Prepare a GHG inventory and plan to decarbonise
- Prepare for an IPO or refinance
- Buy another business and require ESG or EHS Due Diligence
- Raise finance and benefit from an ESG-linked discount
- Fund ESG/Eco improvements via a Green Loan / Bond
Reviewing a Large Online Retailer’s Procurement Processes to Improve ESG Areas Within its Supply Chain
Anthesis was engaged to review an online retailer’s current procurement policies and processes for all categories of Goods Not for Resale (GNFR).
Transparency and communication is central to ESG management. Support from Anthesis includes collating and communicating key data sets and narrative on performance to stakeholders. Clients are also supported with their reporting requirements, with numerous disclosure frameworks, such as:
- Task-Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures
- CFA Institute ESG Disclosure Standard
- Principles of Responsible Investing
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- EU Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation
Our ESG Team
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.