Anthesis presented a series of three webinars focusing on food waste, reducing carbon emissions and water conservation. For the first in this series, we joined forces with the World Resources Institute (WRI) to explore the topic of Food Waste.
Do you support the Sustainable Development Goals?
Are you a member of the Consumer Goods Forum?
Are you a US 2030 Food Loss and Waste Champion?
Are you participating in the EPA Food Recovery Challenge, Food Waste Recovery Alliance or Walmart’s Project Gigaton?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be aware of the targets and commitments you have signed up to regarding food waste reduction.
Watching This Food Waste Webinar Will Help You:
1. Measure and report your operational food waste, using the globally recognised Food Loss and Waste (FLW) Protocol’s standard (published by the WRI)
2. Set targets to reduce your food waste
3. Prioritise and implement reduction activities
Why is Reducing Food Waste Important?
- Creates the opportunity to reduce costs and create revenue
- Articulating aspiration and vision of your company
- Sense of direction and prioritisation
- Accountability and responsibility as a business
- Employee values
- Food security and rescue / community engagement opportunity
- Public awareness / NGO pressure
- Support city initiatives
- Align with government/ SDGs
- Customer requests
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.