Looking to leverage your capability for greater impact?
Looking for a chance to join an ambitious management team wanting to play a meaningful role in the decisive decade?
Anthesis is the Sustainability Activator!
We believe that transformative, cross-sectoral action is required to rise to the challenge of the Decisive Decade, and we exist to make sustainability happen.
Our company brings together the largest dedicated group of sustainability experts in the world, working with more than eight hundred clients, across seventeen countries. Our team combines broad and deep sustainability expertise with the commercial and operational capabilities it takes to deliver real change. Our culture is founded on the empowerment of great people, working in agile teams, in a high-ownership, high-accountability environment.
We are proud of what we have achieved so far with Anthesis, and are poised to play a leading role in developing new models of sustainable performance in businesses and governments. Our success depends on attracting, empowering and growing world-class leaders who can harness and deliver our subject matter expertise, capabilities and resources and drive this transformation.
Summary of the Role
We are looking for (senior client managers) Associate Directors to support our growing Advisory & Communications (A&C) team, which supports Anthesis’ global offerings by bringing innovative sustainability solutions to clients. As part of the A&C team, your role will be client-facing and you will be providing clients with actionable insights to inform their sustainability strategy, goal setting, program implementation and reporting and communications activities. This includes the full scope of sustainability topics organizations may face, environmental, social and governance, from operations to supply chain.
Your projects and clients will span across a diverse set of industries, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to boutique brands, and require engagement with clients, their suppliers, and their various stakeholders (employees, investors, associations and NGOs) around the world.
- 7+ years’ experience in an inhouse sustainability practitioner role, management consultancy, or client management in technical or specialist sustainability consultancy
- Experience working at, and navigating all levels of an organization, driving decisions and direction through influence, including executive and senior business stakeholders,
- Experience working in teams, and leading teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Problem-solving and strategic planning capabilities
- Analytical skills
- Flexibility in mindset and approaches
- Commercial awareness and understanding of business environments
Ideal candidates will be individuals who want to contribute to, and flourish, in a team working at the leading edge of sustainability.
At Anthesis we value both the wellbeing and the professional development of our people by doing our best to make Anthesis a great place to work. Our identity, values, and the quality of our work are vested in our people and we want you to thrive, develop and succeed here.
As an equal opportunities’ employer, we value diversity in our workforce and make our decisions based on skills and experience – the only thing that differentiates you is your talent and the value you bring. We understand that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results by inspiring our thinking, challenging our solutions and enhancing our culture.
- Comprehensive and competitive group health, dental, and vision insurance plans for you and your dependents, as well as a FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
- Pay 100% of the cost of short‐term and long‐term disability insurances.
- Pay 100% of the cost of life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Retirement savings plan to assist in planning for your retirement. Anthesis provides 3% Safe Harbor contribution and you may elect to contribute more each pay period with a pre‐tax deduction up to a certain cap.
Opportunities from Working at Anthesis
- Experience of working in a fast-paced sustainability consultancy.
- Chance to apply your skills and knowledge to support our work with leading companies, impacting their strategy, programs and purpose.
- Work with an international team with operations in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
- Interesting, challenging and rewarding work across sectors and organizations.
- On-the-job training and coaching.