Anthesis is the Sustainability Activator. We believe that transformative, cross-sectoral action is required to rise to the challenge of the Decisive Decade, and we exist to make sustainability happen.
Our company brings together the largest dedicated group of sustainability experts in the world, working with more than eight hundred clients, across seventeen countries. Our team combines broad and deep sustainability expertise with the commercial and operational capabilities it takes to deliver real change. Our culture is founded on the empowerment of great people, working in agile teams, in a high-ownership, high-accountability environment.
We are proud of what we have achieved so far with Anthesis, but we know we have a duty and an opportunity to contribute much more. Our success will depend on attracting, empowering and growing world-class leaders who can help to harness our capabilities and resources for transformational shared value creation.
- A high level understanding of the key supply chain issues facing retailers
- Supplier facing experience
- Technical experience of working in complex supply chains
- Ability to make decisions quickly in a fast-moving environment
- Project management to ensure tasks are completed on time
- Proactive in taking the initiative
- Ability to convey technical information in an engaging and useful way to non-technical audiences
- Experience of high-level engagement within companies (leading projects and working directly with directors and senior members of staff)
- Food and agriculture sector knowledge
- University degree in relevant area and more than a year of demonstrable supply chain and/or sustainability experience