Anthesis, a rapidly growing global sustainability consultancy, is looking for a consultant to support the Private Equity sector practice of our growing Advisory & Communications (A&C) team, which supports Anthesis’ global offerings by bringing innovative sustainability solutions to market.
As part of the A&C team, your role will include supporting private equity client projects related to environmental, social, and governance (ESG) strategy development, acquisition due diligence, portfolio company maturity assessments, data collection and reporting. Your clients will span across a diverse set of private equity firms, ranging from boutique firms to some of the largest in the industry, and may require engagement with portfolio companies around the world.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject(s)
- 1-2 years of ESG strategy and due diligence experience at a leading consulting firm or private equity firm
- Demonstrable passion for, and commitment to improving sustainability and advancing sustainable investment practices
- A willingness to learn new skills and work collaboratively with others in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills for working with both colleagues and clients
- Clear and concise written communications
- Experience working with data sets and demonstrated ability to analyze, interpret and communicate findings
- Attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Flexibility to quickly pivot to meet changing priorities or adjusted timelines
- Proven research and analytical skills (from academia or work experience), with proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to think and work independently, while also being an enthusiastic and proactive team player
Opportunities from Working at Anthesis
- Experience of working in a fast-paced sustainability consultancy
- Chance to apply your skills and knowledge to support our work with leading companies, impacting their strategy, programs and purpose
- Work with an international team with operations in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East
- Interesting, challenging and rewarding work across sectors and organizations
- On-the-job training and coaching
To apply for this role please follow the “CLICK TO APPLY” tab above. Please do not email an application as it will not be considered.
At Anthesis, we value both the well-being and the professional development of our people by doing our best to make Anthesis a great place to work. Our identity, values, and the quality of our work are vested in our people, and we want you to thrive, develop and succeed here.
As an equal opportunities employer, we value diversity in our workforce. All candidates will be considered without regard to age, color, race, national origin, disability, family or marital status, pregnancy or maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, religion or belief, veteran status or any status protected by law. Anthesis does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.