Anthesis is the Sustainability Activator!
We believe that transformative, cross-sectoral action is required to rise to the challenge of the Decisive Decade, and we exist to make sustainability happen.
Our company brings together the largest dedicated group of sustainability experts in the world, working with more than eight hundred clients, across seventeen countries. Our team combines broad and deep sustainability expertise with the commercial and operational capabilities it takes to deliver real change. Our culture is founded on the empowerment of great people, working in agile teams, in a high-ownership, high-accountability environment.
We are proud of what we have achieved so far with Anthesis, but we know we have a duty and an opportunity to contribute much more. Our success will depend on attracting, empowering and growing world-class leaders who can help to harness our capabilities and resources for transformational shared value creation.
About the Role
We are seeking a sustainable packaging consultant or senior consultant. They will join our team of consultants and analysts specializing in sustainable products and circularity.
· 3+ years’ professional experience required for Consultant level;
· 5+ years’ experience required for Senior Consultant level (packaging engineering, materials science, and/or consulting experience preferred but not required)
· Excellent analytical skills, including advanced competency in Microsoft Excel (additional experience with Alteryx, Tableau, and PowerBI preferred but not required)
· Strong communication, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
· High level of organization and attention to detail
· Project management skills: ensuring projects are delivered on time, to budget and to client expectations
· Effective time management, with the ability to stick to deadlines and prioritize tasks
· Demonstrable client management and business development skills
· Work well with a wide range of people on a global basis
Ideal candidates will be individuals who want to contribute to, and flourish, in a team working at the leading edge of sustainability.
At Anthesis we value both the wellbeing and the professional development of our people by doing our best to make Anthesis a great place to work. Our identity, values, and the quality of our work are vested in our people and we want you to thrive, develop and succeed here.
As an equal opportunities’ employer, we value diversity in our workforce and make our decisions based on skills and experience – the only thing that differentiates you is your talent and the value you bring. We understand that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results by inspiring our thinking, challenging our solutions and enhancing our culture.
- Comprehensive and competitive group health, dental, and vision insurance plans for you and your dependents, as well as a FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
- Pay 100% of the cost of short‐term and long‐term disability insurances.
- Pay 100% of the cost of life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Retirement savings plan to assist in planning for your retirement. Anthesis provides 3% Safe Harbor contribution and you may elect to contribute more each pay period with a pre‐tax deduction up to a certain cap.
Opportunities from Working at Anthesis
- Experience of working in a fast-paced sustainability consultancy.
- Chance to apply your skills and knowledge to support our work with leading companies, impacting their strategy, programs and purpose.
- Work with an international team with operations in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
- Interesting, challenging and rewarding work across sectors and organizations.
- On-the-job training and coaching.