Anthesis is the sustainability activator!
Proud to be a B Corp, we seek to make a significant contribution to a world which is more resilient and productive. We do this by working with cities, corporates, investors and other organisations to drive sustainable performance. We develop financially driven sustainability strategies, underpinned by technical expertise and delivered by innovative collaborative teams across the world. The company combines the reach of big professional services groups with the deep expertise of boutiques.
Anthesis has clients across industry sectors from corporate multinationals such as Reckitt Benckiser, Cisco, Tesco, The North Face and Target, and also supports early-stage companies through Anthesis Ventures. The company brings together 1000+ experts operating in 42 countries around the world and has offices in Andorra, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Middle East, the Philippines, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, the UK, and the US.
At Anthesis we value both the wellbeing and the professional development of our people by doing our best to make Anthesis a great place to work. Our identity, values, and the quality of our work are vested in our people and we want you to thrive, develop and succeed here.
As an equal opportunity’s employer, we value diversity in our workforce and make our decisions based on skills and experience – the only thing that differentiates you is your talent and the value you bring. We understand that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results by inspiring our thinking, challenging our solutions and enhancing our culture. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability.
Summary of Role:
Anthesis’ business systems centre around Microsoft (365 & AAD), GCP, AWS, Oracle NetSuite 2022.x ERP and custom developed Client digital solutions.
This is a flexible role that is able to work from home although meetings with colleagues face-to-face will require some travel to an office e.g. for workshops, significant meetings. The role is line-managed in the Digital Delivery team, in the office of the CIO (who is Executive Sponsor for Data Digital and Technology and associated governance) working closely with Anthesis Technology Operations manager on global approach.
- Minimum of 3 years in cloud security role; in-depth experience of network administration; firewalls
- MS 365 and Azure Active Directory including associated security tooling.
- Cloud orchestration and cloud architecture knowledge.
- Experience working in agile DevOps environment.
- Knowledgeable about Azure and AWS.
- Understanding of databases such as MS SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres.
- Knowledge of Linux systems and servers, especially Ubuntu, and their command-line usage.
- Working knowledge of shell scripting and ideally other coding languages, for example Python, PowerShell.
- Excellent English language skills (Spanish language also useful)
- Work within a highly motivated team in an innovative and rapidly growing global company
- Opportunity to have a direct impact and be a key part of the growth and development of the business and the team
- Work solely on projects that have an impact on the sustainability and climate change goals/challenges for clients
- Opportunity to work with, collaborate with and learn from sustainability SME’s who are passionate about the work they do and the impact Anthesis can have
- Exposure to a wide range of clients and projects on a global basis
- Competitive salary in line with education, experience and skills
- Competitive benefits including flexible working, 25 days holiday and two volunteering days off and the day off for your Birthday!
- Cooperative, supportive and open working atmosphere.