Anthesis is the sustainability activator. We seek to make a significant contribution to a world which is more resilient and productive. We do this by working with cities, companies, and other organisations to drive sustainable performance. We develop financially driven sustainability strategies, underpinned by technical expertise and delivered by innovative collaborative teams across the world. The company combines the reach of big professional services groups with the deep expertise of boutiques.
Anthesis has clients across industry sectors from corporate multinationals such as Reckitt Benckiser, Cisco, Tesco, The North Face and Target, and also supports early stage companies through Anthesis Ventures. The company brings together 500 experts operating in 40 countries around the world and has offices in the U.S., Canada, Colombia, the UK, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Andorra, Finland, France, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.
Summary of Role
The Global Digital Marketing Executive position will have a varied role, with plenty to excite and challenge an aspiring Marketer. Reporting to Global Head of Marketing and Communications, and part of a six-person team, you will take an active role in supporting the delivery of marketing activity through all marketing channels. Operating in a face paced environment, responsibilities will include designing marketing collateral, producing analytical data, implementation of the marketing strategy, and supporting web, SEO and social media outreach. The job is full of variety, and you will need to be able to turn your hand to a range of tasks across many jurisdictions and at pace. The role requires occasional work/travel outside of office hours, e.g. when attending/running events.
- Design documents, graphics and infographics for use in marketing collateral, such as short guides to service areas;
- Provide analytical data from first, second and third party research and data-sets;
- Upload content and manage the group’s social media channels according to the overall marketing strategy;
- Assist in the content management, development and maintenance of the company’s primary website and secondary websites;
- Assist in the content management, development and maintenance of the internal marketing SharePoint site and corresponding collateral;
- Uphold the continued improvement of our online SEO;
- Assist in responding to enquiries from journalists and the media;
- Draft submissions for relevant award applications as and when required and to uphold existing listings;
- Assist in the data upload, content management, development and maintenance of the internal database platform at a UK / Global level when required;
- Support the preparation and maintenance of marketing material;
- Support with Anthesis event administration, and organisation before, during and after events when required.
- At least three-four years of digital marketing experience
- Excellent graphics and infographics production skills and experience in using Adobe Creative Cloud;
- Strong analytical skills and experience;
- Experience of running B2B social media accounts, including Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn;
- Experience using a range of Microsoft products; with particular strengths in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- An understanding of WordPress CMS and SEO best practices;
- Experience using CRM databases and marketing platforms such as Hubspot, Netsuite or similar;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with some copywriting experience, including the ability to identify tone of voice;
- Able to support co-creation and briefings to artwork and related designers and software/web design engineers.
Personal Attributes and Qualities
- Previous background or passion for sustainability preferred;
- Curious, globally minded and enthusiastic;
- Organised, methodical and analytical;
- Effective time management and organisational skills. Ability to respond positively to pressure and take a flexible approach to a dynamic, fast moving and changing work environment;
- Work well with a wide range of people on a global basis;
- Proactive with the ability and confidence to use initiative;
- Well presented with a professional manner to act as a brand ambassador which flexes and is appropriate for the specific client environment and circumstances.
To apply for this role please follow the link below, please do not apply via email. Applicants who do not complete the assessment will not be considered for the role.
At Anthesis we value both the wellbeing and the professional development of our people by doing our best to make Anthesis a great place to work. Our identity, values, and the quality of our work are vested in our people and we want you to thrive, develop and succeed here.
As an equal opportunities employer, we value diversity in our workforce and make our decisions based on skills and experience – the only thing that differentiates you is your talent and the value you bring. We understand that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results by inspiring our thinking, challenging our solutions and enhancing our culture.