Anthesis is the sustainability activator. We seek to make a significant contribution to a world which is more resilient and productive. We do this by working with cities, companies, and other organisations to drive sustainable performance. We develop financially driven sustainability strategies, underpinned by technical expertise and delivered by innovative collaborative teams across the world. The company combines the reach of big professional services groups with the deep expertise of boutiques.
Anthesis has clients across industry sectors from corporate multinationals such as Reckitt Benckiser, Cisco, Tesco, The North Face, and Target, and supports early-stage companies through Anthesis Ventures. The company brings together over 1,000 experts operating in 40 countries around the world and has offices in the U.S., Canada, Colombia, the UK, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Andorra, Finland, France, Brazil, China, the Philippines, and the Middle East.
At Anthesis we value both the wellbeing and the professional development of our people by doing our best to make Anthesis a great place to work. Our identity, values, and the quality of our work are vested in our people, and we want you to thrive, develop and succeed here.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity in our workforce and make our decisions based on skills and experience – the only thing that differentiates you is your talent and the value you bring. We understand that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results by inspiring our thinking, challenging our solutions, and enhancing our culture. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- 8 + years of experience as a sustainability practitioner, with experience leading a company’s ESG strategy and disclosures.
- Expertise in assessing and mitigating key sustainability risks with respect to suppliers, including human rights in a supplier base.
- Experience developing equitable and inclusive procurement practices to strengthen responsible sourcing programs by enhancing associated processes, technology, and policies, and specifically work with category teams to execute Tier 1 and tier 2 responsible and diverse supplier strategies.
- Experience leading enterprise-wide assessments that evaluate human rights impacts across a company’s value chain, including all business lines, functions, operations, supply chains, and sale of products and services.
- Ability to work closely with client procurement teams to educate, influence and provide guidance to support the attainment of diverse spend targets while maintaining the diverse supply base to increase capability development and create opportunities for gaining business.
- Willingness to travel to support clients, up to 20% of the time
Knowledge, Education and Desired Qualifications:
- Ability to identify and articulate opportunities to improve ESG disclosure and performance.
- Proficiency in some of the following disclosures: CHRB, CDP (Climate, Water, Forest), S&P Global CSA (DJSI), FTSE ESG, MSCI, ICMM, KnowTheChain, OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Supply Chains, UNGC, VPSHR.
- Proficiency in the following reporting standards or frameworks: Integrated Reporting, GRI, SASB, TCFD.
- Familiarity with existing and pending ESG disclosure requirements: SFDR, CSRD, ISSB,etc.
- Proven track record as a thought leader in ESG.
- A personable and passionate individual that works well with teams.
- Comfortable and confident liaising with key stakeholders across all levels of a business.
- Ability to work with diverse colleagues and clients who live and work across various time zones and work settings
- An ability to manage a variety of projects at any one time.
- Comprehensive and competitive group health, dental, and vision insurance plans for you and your dependents
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account) benefit (US only)
- Anthesis provides 100% Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance benefit.
- In addition, Anthesis covers 100% of Short & Long‐Term Disability Insurance benefits.
- Anthesis provides a 3% contribution into retirement plans, and you may elect to contribute more each pay period with a pre‐tax deduction up to a certain cap.
- Anthesis provides Employee Assistance Program and Travel Insurance
- Annual allotment of PTO, in addition to 56 hours of sick leave, paid company paid holidays, and more.
- Work within a highly motivated team in an innovative and rapidly growing global company.
- Opportunity to have a direct impact and be a key part of the growth and development of the business and the team.
- Work collaboratively on projects that have an impact on the sustainability and climate change goals/challenges for clients.
- Opportunity to work alongside of, collaborate with and learn from sustainability Subject Matter Experts (SME) who are passionate about the work they do and the impact Anthesis can have