Anthesis is the Sustainability Activator. We believe that transformative, cross-sectoral action is required to rise to the challenge of the Decisive Decade, and we exist to make sustainability happen.
Our company brings together the largest dedicated group of sustainability experts in the world, working with more than eight hundred clients, across seventeen countries. Our team combines broad and deep sustainability expertise with the commercial and operational capabilities it takes to deliver real change. Our culture is founded on the empowerment of great people, working in agile teams, in a high-ownership, high-accountability environment.
We are proud of what we have achieved so far with Anthesis, but we know we have a duty and an opportunity to contribute much more. Our success will depend on attracting, empowering, and growing world-class leaders who can help to harness our capabilities and resources for transformational shared value creation.
- 8+ years of experience as a sustainability practitioner, with experience leading sustainability reporting and/ or strategy development projects in an in-house role, in a consulting role, or in a communications firm.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- An interest in, and ability to be able to be able to get effectively communicate purpose through written communications, aligned with company branding.
- Proficiency in some/all the following standards and frameworks: GRI, SASB, GRESB, TCFD, CDP, DJSI.
- A personable and passionate individual.
- Comfortable and confident liaising with key stakeholders across various levels.
Our ideal candidate is mission driven and wants to flourish in a global team working at the leading edge of sustainability.
- Comprehensive and competitive group health, dental, and vision insurance plans for you and your dependents, as well as a FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
- Pay 100% of the cost of short‐term and long‐term disability insurances.
- Pay 100% of the cost of life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Retirement savings plan to assist in planning for your retirement. Anthesis provides 3% Safe Harbor contribution and you may elect to contribute more each pay period with a pre‐tax deduction up to a certain cap.
At Anthesis we value both the wellbeing and the professional development of our people by doing our best to make Anthesis a great place to work. Our identity, values, and the quality of our work are vested in our people and we want you to thrive, develop, and succeed here.
As an equal opportunities’ employer, we value diversity in our workforce and make our decisions based on skills and experience – the only thing that differentiates you is your talent and the value you bring. We understand that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results by inspiring our thinking, challenging our solutions and enhancing our culture.