Anthesis is the Sustainability Activator. We believe that transformative, cross-sectoral action is required to rise to the challenge of the Decisive Decade, and we exist to make sustainability happen.
Our company brings together the largest dedicated group of sustainability experts in the world, working with more than eight hundred clients, across seventeen countries. Our team combines broad and deep sustainability expertise with the commercial and operational capabilities it takes to deliver real change. Our culture is founded on the empowerment of great people, working in agile teams, in a high-ownership, high-accountability environment.
We are proud of what we have achieved so far with Anthesis, but we know we have a duty and an opportunity to contribute much more. Our success will depend on attracting, empowering and growing world-class pioneers who can help to harness our capabilities and resources for transformational shared value creation.
At Anthesis we value both the wellbeing and the professional development of our people by doing our best to make Anthesis a great place to work. Our identity, values, and the quality of our work are vested in our people and we want you to thrive, develop and succeed here.
As an equal opportunity’s employer, we value diversity in our workforce and make our decisions based on skills and experience – the only thing that differentiates you is your talent and the value you bring. We understand that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results by inspiring our thinking, challenging our solutions and enhancing our culture.
Summary of the Role
We are looking for a highly motivated Principal Consultant to support our growing. Product Sustainability service offerings. Your role will be client-facing and focus on innovative solutions to help companies create more sustainable product and service offerings, recognizing the product’s lifecycle impact and opportunities for regenerative products and business models.
Your projects and clients will span multiple industries, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to boutique brands, and require engagement with clients, and their suppliers, around the world.
Please note: We would also consider someone at Associate Director level for this position.
- 8+ years’ experience in delivering product sustainability projects, either in-house or in a consultancy environment
- Deep understanding of, and substantive experience in some of the key elements of product sustainability – e.g. sustainable chemistry, lifecycle analysis, circular design, sustainable materials, design for manufacture, purpose-drive products.
- Familiarity with the stage gate new product development process
- Strong communication and consulting skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills. Ability to respond positively to pressure and take a flexible approach to a dynamic, fast moving and changing work environment
- Able to work on virtual teams across different time zones
Our ideal candidate will be someone who really wants to flourish in a technical environment at the leading edge of sustainability.
- Comprehensive and competitive group health, dental, and vision insurance plans for you and your dependents, as well as a FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
- Pay 100% of the cost of short‐term and long‐term disability insurances.
- Pay 100% of the cost of life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Retirement savings plan to assist in planning for your retirement. Anthesis provides 3% Safe Harbor contribution and you may elect to contribute more each pay period with a pre‐tax deduction up to a certain cap.