Anthesis is the Sustainability Activator. We believe that transformative, cross-sectoral action is required to rise to the challenge of the Decisive Decade, and we exist to make sustainability happen.
Our company brings together the largest dedicated group of sustainability experts in the world, working with more than eight hundred clients, across seventeen countries. Our team combines broad and deep sustainability expertise with the commercial and operational capabilities it takes to deliver real change. Our culture is founded on the empowerment of great people, working in agile teams, in a high-ownership, high-accountability environment.
We are proud of what we have achieved so far with Anthesis, but we know we have a duty and an opportunity to contribute much more. Our success will depend on attracting, empowering and growing world-class leaders who can help to harness our capabilities and resources for transformational shared value creation.
At Anthesis we value both the wellbeing and the professional development of our people by doing our best to make Anthesis a great place to work. Our identity, values, and the quality of our work are the essence of the Anthesis Spirit vested in our people and we want you to thrive, develop and succeed here.
As an equal opportunities employer, we value diversity in our workforce and make our decisions based on skills and experience – the only thing that differentiates you is your talent and the value you bring. We understand that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results by inspiring our thinking, challenging our solutions and enhancing our culture.
Anthesis manages a number of consortia and acts as an European and UK Only Representative as well as supporting clients throughout the supply chain in their use of chemicals and the opportunities and risks that brings. We are looking to recruit a candidate to support the technical work required to meet on-going requirements of REACH and similar regulations globally.
- Professional required with at least 5 years’ experience in Regulatory Affairs, Product Stewardship in the industrial chemicals sector.
- Must have science degree (preferably chemistry) with experience of working with technically complex products and the regulatory environment in which they are sold and used.
- Experience of managing multiple projects/clients.
- Experienced in REACH registration including experienced IUCLID user and preferably experience in modelling analogues (QSAR) and exposure (e.g. Chesar, ECETOC TRA, etc.), but other REACH experience welcomed.
- Work well with a wide range of people on a global basis;
- Proactive with the ability and confidence to use initiative
- Experience of the consultancy sector would be a further advantage.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to our Internal Talent Partner, Celia Matkins (email@example.com)