Anthesis is the sustainability activator. We seek to make a significant contribution to a world which is more resilient and productive. We do this by working with cities, companies, and other organisations to drive sustainable performance. We develop financially driven sustainability strategies, underpinned by technical expertise and delivered by innovative collaborative teams across the world. The company combines the reach of big professional services groups with the deep expertise of boutiques.
Anthesis has clients across industry sectors from corporate multinationals such as Reckitt Benckiser, Cisco, Tesco, The North Face, and Target, and supports early-stage companies through Anthesis Ventures. The company brings together over 1,000 experts operating in 40 countries around the world and has offices in the U.S., Canada, Colombia, the UK, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Andorra, Finland, France, Brazil, China, the Philippines, and the Middle East.
At Anthesis we value both the wellbeing and the professional development of our people by doing our best to make Anthesis a great place to work. Our identity, values, and the quality of our work are vested in our people, and we want you to thrive, develop and succeed here.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity in our workforce and make our decisions based on skills and experience – the only thing that differentiates you is your talent and the value you bring. We understand that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results by inspiring our thinking, challenging our solutions, and enhancing our culture. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Summary of Role:
We are looking for dedicated Program Manager to help drive the transformational ambition of a key Anthesis client – The Sustainable Supply Chain Alliance and its members (www.euissca.org). The Alliance is a group of 28 leading electric utility procurement departments, representing over $120Billion in annual spend, working to pull sustainability into their practices.
This dedicated/seconded role will be directly helping to drive sustainable outcomes within these value chains and across the scale of spend within the Sustainable Supply Chain Alliance. The role will involve coordination and support of tasks delivered by the Anthesis teams, implementation of a range of programs across the electric utility value chain, monitoring and managing a significant budget, contributing to the strategic direction of the Alliance, and ultimately helping to achieve more sustainable outcomes within the electric utility supply chain. This role will be a key member of the Alliance delivery team reporting directly to the Executive Director of the Alliance (an Anthesis employee). This role will start with a strong operational and support focus with multiple growth opportunities (e.g., content development, client management, expanded operational role).
The ideal candidate will bring a balance of experience in: program management, community management/engagement, supply chain management, and sustainability implementation. The role will best fit an individual with an appetite for impact, a solution focused mindset, a passion for organizational change, and a deep desire to build something meaningful over time.
While this is a dedicated/seconded role focusing on the Sustainable Supply Chain Alliance, you will be an Anthesis employee and tied into that community to harness the expansive expertise, culture, and organizational capabilities to drive results for the Alliance members.
- Demonstrable passion for, and commitment to improving sustainability
- Alignment with Anthesis’s values, and an embodiment of the Anthesis Spirit
- Experience implementing, if not building and implementing, effective program management systems for complex projects.
- A track record of, and bias towards, taking ownership and making things happen
- A willingness to learn new skills and work collaboratively with others in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills for working with both internal and external clients
- Clear and concise written communications
- Attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
Knowledge, Skills and Desired Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject(s) or two years relevant experience
- Proven research and analytical skills (from academia or work experience), with proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to think and work independently, while also being an enthusiastic and proactive team player
- A solution focused and entrepreneurial mindset
- Well-presented with a professional manner to act as a brand ambassador
- Comprehensive and competitive group health, dental, and vision insurance plans for you and your dependents
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account) benefit (US only)
- Anthesis provides 100% Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance benefit.
- In addition, Anthesis covers 100% of Short & Long‐Term Disability Insurance benefits.
- Anthesis provides a 3% contribution into retirement plans, and you may elect to contribute more each pay period with a pre‐tax deduction up to a certain cap.
- Anthesis provides Employee Assistance Program and Travel Insurance
- Annual allotment of PTO, in addition to 56 hours of sick leave, paid company paid holidays, and more.
- Work within a highly motivated team in an innovative and rapidly growing global company.
- Opportunity to have a direct impact and be a key part of the growth and development of the business and the team.
- Work collaboratively on projects that have an impact on the sustainability and climate change goals/challenges for clients.
- Opportunity to work alongside of, collaborate with and learn from sustainability Subject Matter Experts (SME) who are passionate about the work they do and the impact Anthesis can have