Anthesis is the sustainability activator!
Proud to be a B Corp, we seek to make a significant contribution to a world which is more resilient and productive. We do this by working with cities, corporates, investors and other organisations to drive sustainable performance. We develop financially driven sustainability strategies, underpinned by technical expertise and delivered by innovative collaborative teams across the world. The company combines the reach of big professional services groups with the deep expertise of boutiques.
Anthesis has clients across industry sectors from corporate multinationals such as Reckitt Benckiser, Cisco, Tesco, The North Face and Target, and also supports early-stage companies through Anthesis Ventures. The company brings together 1000+ experts operating in 42 countries around the world and has offices in Andorra, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Middle East, the Philippines, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, the UK, and the US.
At Anthesis we value both the wellbeing and the professional development of our people by doing our best to make Anthesis a great place to work. Our identity, values, and the quality of our work are vested in our people and we want you to thrive, develop and succeed here.
As an equal opportunity’s employer, we value diversity in our workforce and make our decisions based on skills and experience – the only thing that differentiates you is your talent and the value you bring. We understand that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results by inspiring our thinking, challenging our solutions and enhancing our culture. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability.
Summary of Role:
Anthesis offers a wide range of strategic technical analytics services across the UK and internationally, focusing on innovation and delivery of real business value. We are seeking a Senior Sustainability Analyst to join our Global Centre of Excellence for Analytics and provide the data, calculations, analyses and associated consultancy which underpin our clients’ sustainability activity.
This is a delivery and project management role engaging directly with the market to support major sustainability projects to our clients. It will involve collaborating with global Anthesis sustainability experts and with other Technical Consultants not only to deliver great projects but also to support in developing new innovative ways of supporting our clients’ sustainability journey.
Anthesis focuses on driving maximum sustainable impact by our clients, many of which are major blue-chip companies such as Reckitt Benckiser, LEGO, PepsiCo, Nestle and Salesforce. You will have the opportunity to own projects in areas such as GHG inventory development, target setting (SBT’s and Net Zero) product life cycle analysis, supply chain management, food waste, agriculture and much more. You will be supported by a large team of experts both in the UK and across our global analytics teams.
Our team prides itself on using innovative new technologies for analytics and data visualisation, experience in this area would be beneficial.
- Excellent analytical skills applying various analytical software. We would expect advanced competency in Microsoft Excel and experience in using other analytics software and visualisation tools will be beneficial.
- Would expect 3- 5+ years’ experience in delivering complex analytical projects within different markets
- Demonstrable client management and business development skills
- Strong communication and consulting skills; particularly an understanding of the sustainability problems that organisations face in today’s climate.
- Excellent project management skills: ensuring projects are delivered on time, to budget and to client expectations
- 3 – 5+ years’ experience in providing technical carbon management support
- Previous background or passion for sustainability preferred;
- Curious, globally minded and enthusiastic;
- Effective time management and organisational skills. Ability to respond positively to pressure and take a flexible approach to a dynamic, fast moving and changing work environment;
- Work well with a wide range of people on a global basis;
- Proactive with the ability and confidence to use initiative;
- Work within a highly motivated team in an innovative and rapidly growing global company
- Opportunity to have a direct impact and be a key part of the growth and development of the business and the team
- Work solely on projects that have an impact on the sustainability and climate change goals/challenges for clients
- Opportunity to work with, collaborate with and learn from sustainability SME’s who are passionate about the work they do and the impact Anthesis can have
- Exposure to a wide range of clients and projects on a global basis
- Competitive salary in line with education, experience and skills
- Competitive benefits including flexible working, 25 days holiday and two volunteering days off and the day off for your Birthday!
- Cooperative, supportive and open working atmosphere.