Anthesis is the Sustainability Activator. We believe that transformative, cross-sectoral action is required to rise to the challenge of the Decisive Decade, and we exist to make sustainability happen.
Our company brings together the largest dedicated group of sustainability experts in the world, working with more than eight hundred clients, across seventeen countries. Our team combines broad and deep sustainability expertise with the commercial and operational capabilities it takes to deliver real change. Our culture is founded on the empowerment of great people, working in agile teams, in a high-ownership, high-accountability environment.
We are proud of what we have achieved so far with Anthesis, but we know we have a duty and an opportunity to contribute much more. Our success will depend on attracting, empowering and growing world-class leaders who can help to harness our capabilities and resources for transformational shared value creation.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Consultant to support our growing Climate Change and Energy, and Supply Chain service offerings. Your role will be client-facing and focus on the innovative management of companies’ carbon emissions across its operations with a particular focus in supply chain, product and supplier-related emissions accounting, management and reporting. You will support market-leading projects to establish science-based and net-zero targets, develop innovative and best-in-class climate action plans that drive emissions reductions across complex supply chains.
Your projects will be primarily concentrated in the FMCG and Retail sectors, and will require engaging directly with clients, and their suppliers, around the world.
- 5+ years’ experience in delivering carbon management projects, within scope 3 emissions area, either in-house or in a consultancy
- Understanding of, and experience with, using the GHG Protocol and setting Science-Based Targets
- Numerically literate and comfortable using modelling and data manipulation tools
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong communication and consulting skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills. Ability to respond positively to pressure and take a flexible approach to a dynamic, fast moving and changing work environment
- Professional presence with the ability to quickly establish personal credibility and demonstrate expertise
Our ideal candidate will be someone who really wants to flourish in a technical analytics environment at the leading edge of sustainability.
At Anthesis we value both the wellbeing and the professional development of our people by doing our best to make Anthesis a great place to work. Our identity, values, and the quality of our work are vested in our people and we want you to thrive, develop and succeed here.
As an equal opportunities’ employer, we value diversity in our workforce and make our decisions based on skills and experience – the only thing that differentiates you is your talent and the value you bring. We understand that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results by inspiring our thinking, challenging our solutions and enhancing our culture.