Role: Senior Consultant – Data Visualization
Looking to leverage your capability for greater impact?
Looking for a chance to join a forward thinking team wanting to play a meaningful role in the decisive decade?
Anthesis is the Sustainability Activator!
We believe that transformative, cross-sectoral action is required to rise to the challenge of the Decisive Decade, and we exist to make sustainability happen.
Our company brings together the largest dedicated group of sustainability experts in the world, working with more than eight hundred clients, across seventeen countries. Our team combines broad and deep sustainability expertise with the commercial and operational capabilities it takes to deliver real change. Our culture is founded on the empowerment of great people, working in agile teams, in a high-ownership, high-accountability environment.
We are proud of what we have achieved so far with Anthesis, and are poised to play a leading role in developing new models of sustainable performance in businesses and governments. Our success depends on attracting, empowering and growing world-class leaders who can harness and deliver our subject matter expertise, capabilities and resources and drive this transformation.
Summary of the Role
Anthesis provides a wide ranges of services supporting decarbonization across our client’s internal operations and value chains. These include carbon footprints, decarbonization roadmaps, and renewable energy and offset procurement, amongst others.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Consultant to support the effective analysis and visualization of sustainability data, to bring data-driven insights to clients across their decarbonization strategy and transformation journeys.
The candidate will be working at the forefront of sustainability management at a fast-growing consultancy widely recognized for its work on climate change.
The position provides an opportunity to develop world-class competencies in driving decarbonization in this “decisive decade” and to build an extensive network of sustainability practitioners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field, such as Finance, Environmental Sciences, Engineering, or Economics
- 5+ years’ experience working with end-users and key stakeholders in reporting and analytics roles using Tableau, PowerBI or equivalents
- Ability to navigate large and complex data sets, making insightful observations to support in-project problem solving and strategy setting
- Proven research and analytical skills (from academia or work experience)
- Ability to think and work independently, while also being an enthusiastic and proactive team player
- Sound knowledge of relational database management and SQL
- Experience with extract, transform and load tools (preferably Alteryx, but also Talend, Knime, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills with executives and other stakeholders, catering to various levels of analytical proficiency
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills, including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects
- Flexibility to quickly pivot to meet changing priorities or adjusted timelines
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Comprehensive and competitive group health, dental, and vision insurance plans for you and your dependents, as well as a FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
- Pay 100% of the cost of short‐term and long‐term disability insurances.
- Pay 100% of the cost of life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Retirement savings plan to assist in planning for your retirement. Anthesis provides 3% Safe Harbor contribution and you may elect to contribute more each pay period with a pre‐tax deduction up to a certain cap.
Opportunities from Working at Anthesis
- Experience of working in a fast-paced sustainability consultancy.
- Chance to apply your skills and knowledge to support our work with leading companies, impacting their strategy, programs and purpose.
- Work with an international team with operations in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
- Interesting, challenging and rewarding work across sectors and organizations.
- On-the-job training and coaching.