Anthesis is the Sustainability Activator. We believe that transformative, cross-sectoral action is required to rise to the challenge of the Decisive Decade, and we exist to make sustainability happen.
Our company brings together the largest dedicated group of sustainability experts in the world, working with more than eight hundred clients, across seventeen countries. Our team combines broad and deep sustainability expertise with the commercial and operational capabilities it takes to deliver real change. Our culture is founded on the empowerment of great people, working in agile teams, in a high-ownership, high-accountability environment.
We are proud of what we have achieved so far with Anthesis, but we know we have a duty and an opportunity to contribute much more. Our success will depend on attracting, empowering and growing world-class leaders who can help to harness our capabilities and resources for transformational shared value creation.
At Anthesis we value both the wellbeing and the professional development of our people by doing our best to make Anthesis a great place to work. Our identity, values, and the quality of our work are vested in our people and we want you to thrive, develop and succeed here.
As an equal opportunity’s employer, we value diversity in our workforce and make our decisions based on skills and experience – the only thing that differentiates you is your talent and the value you bring. We understand that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results by inspiring our thinking, challenging our solutions and enhancing our culture.
Summary of role
Anthesis’ Sustainable Production & Consumption Solution operates across the private, not for profit, and public sectors with a focus on the full product life cycle from raw materials to consumption and end of life waste-to-value models.
The Solution is made up of 2 Communities: Sustainable Products and Circularity, Resource Efficiency and Waste.
We are seeking a Supply Chain Senior Consultant to start with the Supply Chain Team within the Sustainable Products team ASAP to support with our existing client projects and to help to deliver our ambitious strategy for the Decisive Decade. This is a growing team, in a growing sector. The project work we deliver is exciting and often at the forefront of good practice. Our projects and client base are varied, but we are looking for this role to support the following:
- Apparel and Textiles Supply Chains, Technology, FMCG and Retail;
- Sustainable procurement, sustainable materials and supply chain management;
- Extended producer responsibility and product stewardship and circular economy;
- Solution implementation and strategy development;
- Sustainability claims and due diligence; and
- Ethical Trading and Human Rights across a variety of sectors.
- Degree in a related field e.g. textiles management, sustainability, environmental science or other practical experience in supply chains, or industry relevant experience in Apparel or Human Rights and Ethical Trading, Carbon
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience in delivering high quality and professional reports, in multiformat and for various audiences.
- Strong analytical skills, with advanced Excel skills (knowledge of other analytical software such as Alteryx/Tableau etc would be a bonus).
- Experience of leading the management and delivery of multiple complex projects across a variety of timezones.
- Strong communication skills and experience with a track record of facilitating client meetings and workshops.
- Working knowledge of the ethical trading, human rights and apparel landscapes, regulations and drivers for change worldwide (a working knowledge of scope 3 carbon emissions in apparel would be a bonus).
- Previous background or passion for sustainability preferred.