Anthesis is the sustainability activator. We seek to make a significant contribution to a world which is more resilient and productive. We do this by working with cities, companies, and other organisations to drive sustainable performance. We develop financially driven sustainability strategies, underpinned by technical expertise and delivered by innovative collaborative teams across the world.
Anthesis has clients across industry sectors including corporate multinationals such as Reckitt Benckiser, Cisco, Tesco, The North Face and Target, and also a large number of investors, asset managers and other financial institutions. Anthesis also supports early stage companies through Anthesis Ventures. The company brings together over 500 experts operating in 40 countries around the world and has offices in the U.S., Canada, Colombia, the UK, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Andorra, Finland, France, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.
Summary of Role
Anthesis are looking to appoint a highly motivated and passionate senior consultant to sustain the growth in our reporting, strategy and materiality team, working with domestic and global clients across a wide range of industries. The role will focus on sustainability and ESG reporting, so a knowledge of this area is essential along with strong writing skills
There will also be an opportunity to support the wider Strategy, Branding and ESG team, which offers a wide range of strategy and communication consulting services including materiality assessments, strategy development, data collection and management, ESG assessments, and training.
At Anthesis we promote a flat and open culture so as not to constrain our talented staff in hierarchical management structures.
- Ideally 4+ years’ experience in a related position, to include experience in producing sustainability reports or similar and sustainability strategy development.
- Awareness of ESG reporting frameworks and trends
- Strong written, communication and creative skills
- A degree/relevant qualification in a related field (marketing/communication, sustainability, environmental management, geography etc.).
- A passion for sustainability and an interest in being at the forefront of sustainability and sustainable finance.
- Effective time management and organisational skills. Ability to respond positively to pressure and take a flexible approach to the dynamic, fast moving finance sector.
At Anthesis we value both the wellbeing and the professional development of our people by doing our best to make Anthesis a great place to work. Our identity, values, and the quality of our work are vested in our people and we want you to thrive, develop and succeed here.
As an equal opportunities employer, we value diversity in our workforce and make our decisions based on skills and experience – the only thing that differentiates you is your talent and the value you bring. We understand that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results by inspiring our thinking, challenging our solutions and enhancing our culture.