Anthesis is the Sustainability Activator. We believe that transformative, cross-sectoral action is required to rise to the challenge of the Decisive Decade, and we exist to make sustainability happen.
Our company brings together the largest dedicated group of sustainability experts in the world, working with more than eight hundred clients, across seventeen countries. Our team combines broad and deep sustainability expertise with the commercial and operational capabilities it takes to deliver real change. Our culture is founded on the empowerment of great people, working in agile teams, in a high-ownership, high-accountability environment.
We are proud of what we have achieved so far with Anthesis, but we know we have a duty and an opportunity to contribute much more. Our success will depend on attracting, empowering and growing world-class leaders who can help to harness our capabilities and resources for transformational shared value creation.
- Project Management – As a Senior Consultant you will be expected to manage the delivery of materiality assessment, sustainability reporting projects on time, budget and schedule, and act as a primary client liaison. You could be managing several projects at any one time, each with their own project teams.
- Client Management – You will be responsible for managing client expectations as well helping them optimize value through projects to drive continuous, strategic improvement.
- Sustainability Reporting – You will be coaching clients on the evolving sustainability/ESG reporting landscape and supporting them in the development of meaningful public disclosure strategies. You will support the client in gathering data and information, shaping and developing their sustainability stories, and translating key sustainability messages into mediums for different target audiences (e.g., investors, customers, employees, etc.).
- Materiality Assessments and Strategy Development – You will be guiding clients through a process of determining their sustainability priorities and developing action plans related to those priorities, using a combined approach of desktop research, internal and external stakeholder engagement, and the integration of advanced data analytics, including AI.
- Creative Communication – You will need to be proficient and effective at communicating the client’s sustainability purpose, commitments, and performance, in a way that is credible and authentic, while balancing the technical and the creative aspects of reporting.
- Business Development – You will be contributing to and developing proposals for potential clients and projects and represent Anthesis during interviews as the consultancy best positioned to support.
- Comprehensive and competitive group health, dental, and vision insurance plans for you and your dependents, as well as a FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
- Pay 100% of the cost of short‐term and long‐term disability insurances.
- Pay 100% of the cost of life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Retirement savings plan to assist in planning for your retirement. Anthesis provides 3% Safe Harbor contribution and you may elect to contribute more each pay period with a pre‐tax deduction up to a certain cap.
Our ideal candidate is mission driven and wants to flourish in a global team working at the leading edge of sustainability.
At Anthesis we value both the wellbeing and the professional development of our people by doing our best to make Anthesis a great place to work. Our identity, values, and the quality of our work are vested in our people and we want you to thrive, develop, and succeed here.
As an equal opportunities’ employer, we value diversity in our workforce and make our decisions based on skills and experience – the only thing that differentiates you is your talent and the value you bring. We understand that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results by inspiring our thinking, challenging our solutions and enhancing our culture.