Anthesis is the Sustainability Activator. We believe that transformative, cross-sectoral action is required to rise to the challenge of the Decisive Decade, and we exist to make sustainability happen.
Our company brings together the largest dedicated group of sustainability experts in the world, working with more than eight hundred clients, across seventeen countries. Our team combines broad and deep sustainability expertise with the commercial and operational capabilities it takes to deliver real change. Our culture is founded on the empowerment of great people, working in agile teams, in a high-ownership, high-accountability environment.
We are proud of what we have achieved so far with Anthesis, but we know we have a duty and an opportunity to contribute much more. Our success will depend on attracting, empowering and growing world-class leaders who can help to harness our capabilities and resources for transformational shared value creation.
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) consultant. They will join our Global Centre of Excellence for Analytics and work with a team of analysts specialising in sustainable products and circularity.
- 4+ years’ experience in delivering complex LCAs within different markets (if holding a Masters, 3+ years’ experience is sufficient)
- Excellent analytical skills applying various LCA software. We would expect extensive experience in one of the main tools including GaBi, openLCA or SimaPro etc. and advanced competency in Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrable client management and business development skills
- Strong communication and consulting skills
- Project management skills: ensuring projects are delivered on time, to budget and to client expectations
- Effective time management and organisational skills, with the ability to stick to deadlines and clarity on the need for prioritisation.
- Work well with a wide range of people on a global basis
As an equal opportunities’ employer, we value diversity in our workforce and make our decisions based on skills and experience – the only thing that differentiates you is your talent and the value you bring. We understand that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results by inspiring our thinking, challenging our solutions and enhancing our culture.
- Comprehensive and competitive group health, dental, and vision insurance plans for you and your dependents, as well as a FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
- Pay 100% of the cost of short‐term and long‐term disability insurances.
- Pay 100% of the cost of life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Retirement savings plan to assist in planning for your retirement. Anthesis provides 3% Safe Harbor contribution and you may elect to contribute more each pay period with a pre‐tax deduction up to a certain cap.