Anthesis is the Sustainability Activator. We seek to make a significant contribution to a world which is more resilient and productive and are committed to the importance of this ‘decisive decade’. We do this by working with cities, companies, and other organisations to drive sustainable performance. We develop financially driven sustainability strategies, underpinned by technical expertise and delivered by innovative collaborative teams across the world. Our company combines the deep expertise of boutiques with the reach of big professional services groups, bringing the commercial and operational capabilities it takes to deliver real change.
Our company brings together the largest dedicated group of sustainability experts in the world, with over 500 experts working across our offices in the U.S., Canada, Colombia, the UK, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Andorra, Finland, France, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East. Our culture is founded on the empowerment of great people, working in agile teams, in a high-ownership, high-accountability environment. We are proud of what we have achieved so far with Anthesis, but we know we have a duty and an opportunity to contribute much more.
This is a great opportunity to play a leading role in a dynamic, rapidly growing, global business specialising in sustainability services and solutions, founded on the belief that sustainable business practices are at the heart of long-term commercial success.
- 4+ years of experience delivering complex water stewardship strategies for various sectors/industries, including roadmap development and implementation
- Experience with value chain water accounting (quantity and quality) and blue/green/grey water footprinting aligned with ISO 14046, WFN’s Water Footprint Assessment Manual, and the AWS Standard
- Experience in identifying potential water efficiency improvements, including integration with other natural resource optimization strategies
- Experience conducting basin-level and local/operational water risk assessments, including use of publicly available water risk and valuation tools such as WRI’s Aqueduct tools (Water Risk Atlas, Food, Floods), WWF-DEG’s Water Risk Filter, Ecolab-Trucost’s Water Risk Monetizer, and Ceres’ Aqua Gauge
- Experience identifying basin-level shared water challenges and setting context-based water targets/science-based targets for water
- Volumetric water benefit accounting experience
- Demonstrated expertise in water-related reporting, including CDP, GRI, DJSI, SASB, etc.
- Alliance for Water Stewardship (AWS) Standard 2.0 experience (AWS Credentialed Specialist a plus)
- Additional sustainability experience (e.g., GHG inventories, LCAs, reporting, etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills and advanced competency in Microsoft Excel
At Anthesis we value both the wellbeing and the professional development of our people by doing our best to make Anthesis a great place to work. Our identity, values, and the quality of our work are vested in our people and we want you to thrive, develop and succeed here.
As an equal opportunities’ employer, we value diversity in our workforce and make our decisions based on skills and experience – the only thing that differentiates you is your talent and the value you bring. We understand that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results by inspiring our thinking, challenging our solutions and enhancing our culture.
- Comprehensive and competitive group health, dental, and vision insurance plans for you and your dependents, as well as a FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
- Pay 100% of the cost of short‐term and long‐term disability insurances.
- Pay 100% of the cost of life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Retirement savings plan to assist in planning for your retirement. Anthesis provides 3% Safe Harbor contribution and you may elect to contribute more each pay period with a pre‐tax deduction up to a certain cap.