Anthesis seeks to make a significant contribution to a world which is more resilient and productive through various sustainability initiatives. We do this by working with cities, companies, and other organisations to drive sustainable performance, including in society’s use of chemicals. We develop financially driven sustainability strategies, underpinned by technical expertise and delivered by innovative collaborative teams across the world. The company combines the reach of big professional services groups with the deep expertise of boutiques.
Anthesis has clients across industry sectors from corporate multinationals such as Reckitt Benckiser,
Cisco, Tesco, The North Face and Target, and also supports early stage companies through Anthesis Ventures. The company brings together 500 experts operating in 40 countries around the world and has offices in the U.S., Canada, Colombia, the UK, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Andorra, Finland, France, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.
At Anthesis we value both the wellbeing and the professional development of our people by doing our best to make Anthesis a great place to work. Our identity, values, and the quality of our work are the essence of the Anthesis Spirit vested in our people and we want you to thrive, develop and succeed here.
As an equal opportunities employer, we value diversity in our workforce and make our decisions based on skills and experience – the only thing that differentiates you is your talent and the value you bring. We understand that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results by inspiring our thinking, challenging our solutions and enhancing our culture.
Key Experience and Responsibilities
Within its Sustainable Chemistry practice, Anthesis manages a number of consortia for the purposes of meeting the on-going requirements of the European industrial chemicals regulation (REACH) and similar regulations globally. We are looking to recruit a candidate to manage our some of our existing consortia but to also to expand the consortium offering to meet the increasing requirements of the members in both regulatory and non-regulatory arenas. As a Consortium Manager you will be managing the day-to-day administrative, financial and regulatory functions of consortia with support from Accounts and technical experts. You will also be positioned to expand the consortium portfolio into new areas, such as the characterisation of polymers.
- Management of consortia, including but not limited to REACH and REACH-like schemes.
- Develop and maintain global data-sharing cost models and administer the sale of letters of access.
- Oversee daily administration and financial management of the consortia.
- Assess opportunities for the development and implementation of global data-sharing and cost-sharing models with particular focus on existing regulatory dossiers.
- Identify opportunities to further support the individual members of the consortia
- Expand the consortium portfolio
- Professional required with at least 5 years’ experience in business-oriented Regulatory Affairs and/or Product Stewardship in the industrial chemicals sector.
- Must have science degree (preferably chemistry) with experience of working with technically complex products and the regulatory environment in which they are sold and used.
- Experience of managing multiple projects in parallel.
- Experience of the consultancy sector or consortium management would be a further advantage.
Personal Attributes and Qualities:
- Previous background or passion for sustainability preferred;
- Curious, globally minded and enthusiastic;
- Organised, methodical and analytical;
- Effective time management and organisational skills. Ability to respond positively to pressure and take a flexible approach to a dynamic, fast moving and changing work environment;
- Work well with a wide range of people on a global basis;
- Proactive with the ability and confidence to use initiative;
- Commercially aware and able to manage forums where competitors are present in the same room
- (real or virtual)
What drives Anthesis?
- Using the financial drivers of business to create environmental, economic and social change. Supporting commercial success that goes hand in hand with sustainability.
- Creating shared value and return on investment. Enabling business that recognizes the economic value of nature and communities.
- Delivering real and lasting change for a sustainable future. Benchmarking performance today, visualising a better tomorrow.
- Providing evidence and deep expertise to underpin robust business decisions. Capturing data and material issues with technical integrity.
- Understanding business needs, solving problems in a collaborative way and delivering solutions at scale.
- Helping to define the destination and supporting the journey to get there. Thinking and doing holistically, offering local gateways to a global resource.
- Attracting the best people with honest leadership, passionate, committed teams and an open, transparent culture.
- Encouraging success, innovation and creativity.
If interested to apply for this role, please send your CV to our Internal Talent Partner, Eleni Pavlovic: email@example.com