Plastics Free World 2020
In light of this, Anthesis’ Technical Directors Susan Harris and Claudia Amos spoke at the Plastics Free World 2020 event about plastics and sustainable materials in the apparel industry.
View the Recording
- The proportion of plastics used in apparel and how it compares to other industry sectors
- Environmental impacts of individual polymers
- Alternatives to virgin plastics in clothing including recycled fibres and bio-materials
- The growing importance of recycled fibres
- An overview of the different plastic recycling processes, and a brief look at the Anthesis’ Plastic Recycling Technology Hub
- Challenges of implementing sustainable alternatives
- Insights into the future of the textiles industry
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.