We can use combine state-of-the-art data visualisation and analysis tools such as Tableau to present your data or roadmap as actionable insights.
For every ambitious set of goals and corporate-wide vision, there needs to be a tangible and actionable roadmap that sits behind it. Done right, roadmaps don’t just enhance a business strategy; they inform and dictate the way products, services and operations are managed across the whole value chain.
Anthesis has helped many corporate clients develop ambitious roadmaps and action plans, often as part of a broader commitments such as Science Based Targets and the Renewable Energy 100 initiative. Our support considers the drivers, unique challenges and opportunities a company faces when transitioning towards a more sustainable and prosperous future.
How we do it
- Desktop-based research to underpin your roadmap with robust, sector-wide data.
- Engagement with internal stakeholders to set energy and renewable targets, developed in accordance with the RE100 framework and other applicable methodologies.
- Interaction with the client and their suppliers to begin tracking their environmental performance.
- Determination of immediate goals and identification of knowledge and communication gaps within the supply chain.
- Calculation of the baseline data for energy use and applicable industry certifications.
- Engagement with suppliers to discover whether they have communicated with their own suppliers on environmental issues.
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, Colombia, the UK, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Andorra, Finland, China, the Philippines and the Middle East. Under GDPR we have a number of lawful reasons that we rely on when we use (or ‘process’) your personal information, such as ‘legitimate interests’. For further information view our policy.