What Makes Us Different?
- Our world-class EHS capabilities, experience and knowledge, backed by over 500 colleagues and the wider capabilities of Anthesis
- Our strong network of subcontractors and partners
- Global team distribution, enabling best practice and on-the-ground support where you need it
- End-to-end EHS management support, including legal and commercial understanding and technical solutions
- Agile delivery of bespoke solutions
In a world of changing legislation and increased public expectations about environmental corporate responsibility, understanding potential liabilities and risks around Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) issues is increasingly important.
At Anthesis, we have a thorough understanding of EHS agendas, policies, regulations and cultural issues. Our team delivers both local and global programmes to help you understand your responsibilities and communicate outcomes in clear, non-technical language. We offer bespoke EHS management software and systems solutions across a broad range of sectors.
EHS Compliance Software & Programmes
We deliver EHS compliance software and systems solutions, including EHS audit software and assurance programmes in line with legislation and corporate policies. We also benchmark against industry best practices – and can use the information we gather about Environmental, Health & Safety and corporate responsibility practices to assess the suitability of vendors.
EHS Management Systems
Our EHS management software and systems offering goes hand-in-hand with our focus on EHS risk compliance.
- Design, implementation and optimisation of EHS and Energy Management Systems (EMS) – ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, and Eco-Management and Audit Scheme.
- Management system training and capacity building.
EHS Software Solutions
Our software team has vast experience across EHS management systems software; including design, implementation, business operations and consulting.
We offer enterprise EHS software and systems solutions, including implementation for SAP EHSM and Oracle PG&C, as well as using our own EHS software tools such as Anthesis Compliance Data Collection and Anthesis Compliance Suite.
Related News & Insights
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, Colombia, the UK, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Andorra, Finland, China, the Philippines and the Middle East. Under GDPR we have a number of lawful reasons that we rely on when we use (or ‘process’) your personal information, such as ‘legitimate interests’. For further information view our policy.