With significant experience in working with both public and private sector clients, large and small, our waste team can support you across a number of areas with a commercial focus in mind. Our expertise ranges from all aspects of planning, preparation and adhering to guidance and standards to infrastructure, technology solutions and waste arisings forecasting.
Of course each situation and service requirement is unique from one organization to another, so please do contact us to discuss your specific query or issue. Our three page guide, which you can download below, offers much more information, which you can takeaway and get in touch when the time is right.
Our Recent Waste Clients:
- Cheshire West and Chester Council – Waste needs assessment, original report and update.
- Durham County Council – Waste arisings and waste management capacity study, original report and update.
- City of London Corporation – Waste arisings and waste management capacity study.
- Waste Planning Authorities in the Western Riverside Waste Authority area – Waste technical paper.
- The Environment Agency and devolved UK governmental departments – Delivery of a waste arising surveys of C&I and CD&E waste.
- DEFRA – Assisted development of a C&I waste arisings reporting methodology for biannual reporting to the EU.
To gain a deeper insight into the type of waste planning services we specialize in, download our guide.