BCASA’s annual report, designed by Anthesis. Our team can design assets and materials to communicate the value of sustainability, generate positive impact and promote change.
Whether you are a first-timer or a seasoned pro, sustainability reporting can be time consuming, complicated, expensive and generally a bit of a minefield. We offer pragmatic, simple sustainability reporting solutions – helping you find the value in your sustainability report with less of the pain. From communication’s strategy, to materiality assessments, every organisation’s needs are different so we offer a wide range of services to help you plan, write, design and benefit from your report.
Our Sustainability Reporting Services:
We work with organisations both large and small across the world to help them develop sustainability reporting and communications most relevant for their key stakeholders. Our support often spans a number of the offerings described below.
- Materiality assessment – we help you identify the topics material to your business.
- Gap analysis and opportunity assessment – we review your latest report to identify gaps and opportunities to meet the GRI Standard reporting requirements, or against other best practice frameworks.
- Content and data collection – we advise on the content you should be including
in your report and other communication vehicles and help collect it.
- Communications strategy – we help you develop a messaging framework and focus your report and communications on the narrative you want to tell. This often involves interviews with key stakeholders to build a strategy from the inside out.
- Copy development – based on the content and data collected, we develop a coherent, engaging narrative using your brands tone of voice and style.
- Design – tailored to you and your audiences’ needs – PDF, print, web report, video, presentation, infographic or multi-media – we deliver simple, stylish, readable content.
- Value creation – we help you navigate the landscape of ESG raters and rankers and improve your rating, through comprehensive ESG strategies.
Developing ISKO’s First Sustainability Impact Report
Anthesis helped ISKO, one of the world’s leading denim producers, to develop its first sustainability impact report.
Global Consumer Products Manufacturer Sustainability Reporting System
Anthesis delivered a sustainability performance management and reporting system for a global consumer products manufacturerlo
Kimberly-Clark’s 2019 Global Sustainability Report
Anthesis supported Kimberly-Clark’s 2019 Sustainability Report which served as the official launch of its ambitious new 2030 sustainability strategy and goals.
Materiality and Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting Services for Roche Colombia
The Roche pharmaceutical company is a pioneer in the area of health. It has an innovative range of products and services for the early detection, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases, and works to improve people’s health and quality of life.
It was a joy working with Anthesis. They provided a wealth of experience in enabling us to understand the nuances of the metrics so that we could put our best foot forward in our sustainability report. In short, I give Anthesis my highest recommendation as a Corporate Responsibility partner and publisher, and I would not hesitate to work with them again.
VP Investor Relations
Anthesis Lavola has been a key partner in developing the company’s annual report, especially in terms of sustainability, for many years. The experience and knowledge of the team have been fundamental in analysing and communicating Damm's advances in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility.
Director of Communication
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.