We are a B Corp
We are proud to be a B Corp, joining other like-minded corporations that use business as a force for good to build a more sustainable future.
FIND OUT MORE
What is B Corp Certification?
B Corporations are for-profit businesses that meet a set of tailored standards, focusing on social and environmental performance, public transparency and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose.
The B Corp certification is awarded based on a business’s ability to evidence that they meet a minimum standard against the following 5 impact areas: workers, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment.
In a noisy marketplace with consumers looking for positive businesses, it is difficult for companies to differentiate their sustainability story.
B Corp certification enables companies to prove their sustainability credentials and demonstrate a purpose-driven approach.
Why become B Corp accredited?
Increasingly, stakeholders are demanding more information on companies’ positive and negative impacts, compelling corporations of all sizes into action. This has meant that commitment to Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) is growing in importance year-on-year and is now a fundamental element to company statements, visions, and values.
Additionally, evidence is mounting that businesses that stand for solving societal challenges are performing better than those that don’t, driven by a new wave of consumers that care about impact, alongside value and quality of products and services.
Purpose-driven businesses see increased customer commitment, higher levels of employee engagement, and enhanced relationships with stakeholders, all while building a positive, future-proof business.
A B Corp certification proves your purpose-driven approach.
We support companies with the following B Corp accreditation services
Anthesis’ global B Corp advisors can support you throughout the B Corp process, from undertaking the initial assessment to providing you with the tools to ensure continual improvement of your environmental and social performance. Our team of consultants can support you with each element of the accreditation process.
Our approach for B Corp accreditation covers the steps below:
- Context and structure – Is this the right certification for your organisation? We evaluate your corporate structure and ambitions and review your existing initiatives to understand how they align with B Corp certification.
- Buy in – Are stakeholders engaged? We engage senior management to understand the commercial value of B Corp through interviews, presentations, and training programmes.
- Data gathering and assessment – What data is available? We work with key stakeholders to gather the necessary information against the five areas of impact and support in undertaking the initial B Corp assessment.
- B Corp audits and gap analysis – Where are the gaps and opportunities for improvement? We work with you to determine any key gaps against B Corp criteria and data points to identify areas for improvement.
- Operationalise – What do you need to do to close the gaps and improve? We develop roadmaps, policies, and procedures and provide access to the necessary training to allow continual improvement.
- Communications – How do you talk about being a B Corp? Which channels and content mediums should you use to communicate effectively? We support you in developing a communications strategy and targeted and effective engagement campaigns.
- Recertification services – We support you to maintain continual improvement in line with your 3-year B Corp audit and any likely future changes.
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.