Having robust climate mitigation and resilience strategies in place will help your organisation build a competitive advantage in the transition to a low-carbon world.
Explore our climate change services:
Once you have a thorough understanding of the key climate-related risks and opportunities your organisation faces, we can support you in identifying approaches to adapt to a changing climate, mitigate risk and build resilience. Our analysis and guidance are designed to help you translate your key climate risks into opportunities to be capitalised on and integrated into business planning for sustained and long-term value creation.
Our Climate Risk Mitigation, Adaptation and Resilience Services
Anthesis will help you capitalise on opportunities designed to contribute to the global transformation towards a low-carbon economy by identifying pathways to embed climate resilience into strategic planning. Our team of technical experts and external partners apply engineering solutions, data-driven insights and strategic thinking to help you reimagine your business for climate resilience.
Anthesis will support your organisation in identifying and implementing key strategies including:
- Assessment of changing market and regulatory expectations
- Climate opportunities assessment
- Climate risk metrics and target setting
- Fleet electrification planning
- Green building design
- Internal carbon price implementation
- Life Cycle Assessments to inform low-carbon product innovation
- Net zero pathway planning
- Prioritisation of company assets and infrastructure for targeted investment
- Renewable energy procurement considerations such as through EACs, VPPAs, PPAs, onsite renewable energy, etc.
- Science-Based Target setting
- Supplier engagement to reduce risk exposure across your entire supply chain
- Water stewardship and target setting
Find out more about Climate Risk
Episode 1: Quantifying Climate Risk and Opportunity
In episode one of the Activating Sustainability podcast, host and Associate Director Chris Peterson is joined by Executive Director Don Reed to discuss the emerging risks and opportunities of climate change, and how organisations can begin to quantify them.
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, Australia, Switzerland, Singapore, the Philippines and the Middle East.