Pictured: the “Acierta con la organic” campaign magazine, designed by Anthesis. Our team can design assets and materials to communicate the value of sustainability, generate positive impact and promote change.
Whether you are a first-timer or a seasoned pro, sustainability reporting can be time consuming, complicated, expensive and generally a bit of a minefield. We offer pragmatic, simple reporting solutions – helping you find the value in your sustainability report with less of the pain. Every organisation’s needs are different so we offer a wide range of services to help you plan, write, design and benefit from your report.
How we do it
We work with organisations both large and small across the world to help them develop sustainability reporting and communications most relevant for their key stakeholders. Our support often spans a number of the offerings described below.
- Materiality assessment – we help you identify the topics material to your business.
- Gap analysis and opportunity assessment – we review your latest report to identify gaps and opportunities to meet the GRI Standard reporting requirements, or against other best practice frameworks.
- Content and data collection – we advise on the content you should be including
in your report and other communication vehicles and help collect it.
- Communications strategy– we help you develop a messaging framework and focus your report and communications on the narrative you want to tell. This often involves interviews with key stakeholders to build a strategy from the inside out.
- Copy development – based on the content and data collected, we develop a coherent, engaging narrative using your brands tone of voice and style.
- Design – tailored to you and your audiences’ needs – PDF, print, web report, video, presentation, infographic or multi-media – we deliver simple, stylish, readable content.
- Value creation – we help you navigate the landscape of ESG raters and rankers and improve your rating.
It was a joy working with Anthesis. They provided a wealth of experience in enabling us to understand the nuances of the metrics so that we could put our best foot forward in our sustainability report. In short, I give Anthesis my highest recommendation as a Corporate Responsibility partner and publisher, and I would not hesitate to work with them again.
Anthesis has acted as an extension of our internal team – effectively guiding us throughout our sustainability journey, taking into account our unique business drivers, company culture, goals and objectives. Their expertise and partnership have been instrumental to our ongoing progress.
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.