We combine state-of-the-art data visualisation and analysis tools with subject matter expertise to present your data or road map as actionable insights.
The Climate Group’s Renewable Energy 100 campaign, in partnership with CDP, aims to achieve 100 percent renewable energy through ambitious and forward thinking commitments from some of the world’s leading organisations.
Anthesis has helped a range of corporate clients set ambitious renewable energy targets, both as part of a broader commitment to science based targets and as a commitment to the RE100 initiative. Our support considers the drivers, unique challenges and opportunities a company faces when transitioning towards a renewable energy future.
Our 100% Renewable Energy Roadmapping services:
- Desktop based research to underpin your road map with robust, sector-wide data.
- Engagement with internal stakeholders to set energy and renewable targets, developed in accordance with the RE100 framework and other applicable methodologies.
- Interaction with clients and their suppliers to begin tracking their environmental performance.
- Determination of immediate goals and identification of knowledge and communication gaps within the supply chain.
- Calculation of the baseline data for energy use and applicable industry certifications.
- Engagement with suppliers to discover whether they have communicated with their own suppliers on environmental issues.
Working with Anthesis gave us the opportunity to focus on more than just the obvious, large scale energy opportunities and bring in a high level of technical expertise that we simply didn’t have in house. We have thoroughly enjoyed working with Anthesis and look forward to continuing to work with them on bringing our buildings up to the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards.
We partnered with industry expert Anthesis to ensure we could meet the rigorous requirements of an SBTi-approved goal for Scope 3 emissions. With Anthesis’ guidance, we were able to footprint our current Scope 3 impact as well as model out all the underlying initiatives and activities that will help us achieve our 2030 target.
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.