We cover a range of certifications, including:
- ISO (14001, 26000, 45001, 50001, 31000)
- BES (8903)
There is a vast array of environmental certifications and standards around; with new standards appearing all the time, while more established standards are being revised – in particular, the ISO suite of management systems.
Our Environmental Certification services include:
- Materiality assessment – initially we will review your current sustainability approach to align focus with stakeholder requirements and commitments. This will help ensure that the most appropriate standards are being targeted.
- Gap analysis and planning – we then review current processes and systems versus the required standards. This will feed into a high level plan which identifies the key actions required for successful implementation of the standard.
- Training and communications planning – training and communications are key to the successful implementation of all standards. Our expertise will ensure communications and training are targeted and effective.
- Implementation – every organisation’s requirements are unique. Our flexible support and wide-ranging expertise can be applied where needed.
Used well, standards will help you manage and measure sustainability performance across your business and value chain and deliver a range of benefits and support brand reputation.Find out more about how you can enhance your brand reputation
The challenge with this type of project [Responsible sourcing certification] is finding the right advisory partner that instinctively understands what is needed, understand our business, and can deliver efficiently against the project brief. Anthesis’ way of working and communicating enabled us to execute the project on time, on budget, and to an excellent standard.
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.