Within two months of contracting Anthesis, Steadman’s were audited by Intertek and successfully achieved a ‘Good’ rating in BES 6001 Framework Standard for Responsible Sourcing certification.
Anthesis’ services cover many aspects of compliance, risk and responsibility and range from initial engagement to evaluation.
Our Responsible Materials and Sourcing services:
- Alternative materials analysis – identifying opportunities to improve or substitute the use of raw fibres for alternatives such as secondary of recycled materials.
- Supplier declarations and diversification – working with suppliers and downstream supply chain data to obtain declarations and diversify that way materials are procured.
- Certification – supporting organisations to obtain certification for proven frameworks like BES 6001.
- Product design – using tools like Footprinter to embed green design principles into the early stages of product development.
- Modern slavery compliance – helping organisations tackle ethical concerns through compliance to modern slavery regulation.
- Human rights and ethical trade program development – supporting with design, benchmarking, impact assessments, capacity building and training, research and more.
- Conflict minerals compliance – collecting and validating all conflict minerals data from the supply chain, performing risk assessments and preparing required disclosure reports for the Securities and Exchange Commission.
All our services can be provided as a managed programme to meet or exceed customer requirements on all aspects of sustainability.FInd out more about compliance audits
The challenge with this type of project [Responsible sourcing certification] is finding the right advisory partner that instinctively understands what is needed, understand our business, and can deliver efficiently against the project brief. Anthesis’ way of working and communicating enabled us to execute the project on time, on budget, and to an excellent standard.
Being part of the ECAP [European Clothing Action Plan] project has increased our understanding of our fibre footprint, and helped us set clear goals and start tracking against them. We have a much clearer picture about what we need to do to convert unsustainable materials into better options.
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.